photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Poor Ooey.


Harper has had a "lovey" since we brought him home. At any given time, you can usually find it somewhere near him in every photo.



We simply call him Monkey, but his official name is Ooey.

We are now on our third Monkey. Through time, we've lost one and the other was damaged beyond repair. Monkey looks like this when we buy him.


Now, he looks like this.
Photobucket

Our dog thought it would be a good idea to go ahead and eat one of Monkey's arms off. I had sewn it back on just two weeks ago!

It looks like we will have to get another Monkey. Harper can't go anywhere or sleep without it, so we MUST have it!

Since we will be out and about tomorrow, we will probably go ahead and get one. We are also planning to take Harper here for the first time.......


I have never been and I have no idea what I'm getting into. I know he will love it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover