photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Randoms

I really don't like doing a lot of random posts but until I get my laptop back, this is the best way to go.

I am in the middle of trying to re-vamp my bedroom on a serious budget. I don't know what it is, but it seems like the master bedroom is always the last place I get around to putting together. Right now it's a very messy sea of beige and brown. Since Jimmy works at night and sleeps during the day, the bedroom stays a mess because one of us is always in there!

I hope to get it a little more presentable before the baby arrives.

Here is something that I purchased from craigslist and LOVE it.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I have been back and forth with my Dr. and he finally said that I didn't have to do a two hour glucose test. We are going to proceed as if I definitely have gestational diabetes. I am now considered "high risk." Fun, right?

I am still having trouble with my camera and I'm still without my laptop. Blogging without these two things is definitely challenging!

All motivation has been lost for now in regard to the nursery. There are a few items we still need to pick up for it, but I have got to find it in me to finish painting her crib. I just know what a job it is and I'm putting it off.

I feel like there is more but pregnancy brain is in full force these days.

Happy Tuesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover