photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I'm probably being dramatic

But this appliance has changed my life!



Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
This, my friends, is the Electrolux Ergorapido.

We used to have a Bissel Pet Hair eraser that lasted about a year and then died. We then bought a cheap Dirt Devil in hopes that it would handle our mostly hardwood floors. No such luck. It stopped working about a week after we bought it. Now, I can't say that our new vacuum is designed for heavy duty carpet vacuuming,but when it comes to hardwood floors, this thing is AMAZING. I used to have to sweep my house from baseboard to baseboard every single day. (thank you dog hair!). Now, I can clean my floors in about 10 minutes!

I even have a little help! Sorry for the iPad photo.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I'd also like to wish my mom a happy birthday!!





1 comment:

  1. That 'vacuum' looks awesome. And, I love the bright orange. So cheery!

    Happy Birthday to your Momma :)

    Ash

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover