photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Update on baby girl's scheduled birthday.

Remember this post when I asked for advice in regard to having baby girl's birthday on Halloween?

I talked it over with the hubby, and as always, he convinced me to go ahead and schedule her birthday for October 31st :)

The surgery scheduler is on vacation, so I do not have a time or any specifics yet, but we are definitely on the calendar for Halloween!

If there's one thing you must know about me, it's that I LOVE fall! I especially love October. My birthday is on the 12th. I got married on the 13th. When my family adopted my brother, we brought him home on the 30th. (I think--mom, correct me if I'm wrong!)

October is just a really special month for my family. I am 99.9% sure that I will go into labor before October 31st, but if I don't, that's ok! We are perfectly happy having a Halloween baby.

I'm getting so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover