photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Snippets

I wanted to share just a few little things that the hubby and I have been working on. They are only "snippets" but I promise to share full photos soon.

The nursery is still a work in progress. I am THRILLED to say that one of the fabrics I really wanted finally came available. Here is just one panel in her room.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I used the no-sew method a la Young House Love. It absolutely works!! If you can't sew whatsoever (like me), then this is an amazing alternative.

We also finally finished a dresser refinishing project! It was given to us by my mom-in-law and is a gorgeous, sturdy piece of furniture. We had to refinish it to match harper's toddler bed. It was definitely a labor of love and took about 4 months of trial and error before we got it right. We are so excited to finally have it in there!

That's all I have for now! Happy Wednesday!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos



1 comment:

  1. Whoa! The dresser looks gorgeous! I'm super impressed!

    Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover