photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Monday, September 5, 2011

31 week bumpdate!

Gosh, I have been so inconsistent lately with these bumpdates. I don't mean to be, but it seems like are so many things going on and we just don't get around to it. I think I've decided that I'll just post every other week from here on out. Hopefully there won't be too many left!

Photobucket
How far along: 31 weeks.

Size of baby: Weight is approx. 3.3 lbs and over 16 inches long.


Total Weight Gain/Loss: 16 1/2 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Still only one pair of maternity pants, but it is getting really hard to find things that fit. My shower is coming up in a few weeks and I will most likely get a new dress for that. I am determined that it won't be maternity though!

Gender: A sweet little girl.

Movement: Strong, but not as strong lately. I'm sure she is starting to run out of room.

Sleep: Still going well. I could make it my job right now.

What I miss: Being able to walk without waddling :)

Cravings: Cereal and more cereal. The diabetic diet is tough, but I have found that I can have a bowl of this with sliced banana and skim milk without it skyrocketing my glucose.


Symptoms: A lot of this. Uncomfortable and waddling.


Best Moment this week: Realizing that if she comes around the same time that Harper did, we may get to meet her in about 6 weeks! Also getting her bedding and being so close to finishing her room.

Let's pray we can get everything done!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover