My mom and dad were nice enough to come and visit us this weekend to help me finish some nursery projects! With the hubs working every other weekend as a Po Po, I really have a lot less time than you'd think to get things done before baby girl will be here. I am not in panic-mode yet, but give it a few weeks :)
We have been busy little bees, but here is a sneak peek at a few things that have been finished.
The crib is finished enough for bedding, so we finally got the crib mattress and some simple linens. I still have to paint the back and the feet.
I finally found a mirror exactly like I wanted and it was only $20!
We are ohsoclose to being done with the nursery. I hope I won't have to tease you much longer.
We organized baby girl's closet and emptied out wrapping paper, baby bottles/supplies and a lot of Harper's baby clothes. What is it about organizing one area of your house that causes the rest of it to go to shambles?
I was able to get the bottles organized today, so that's one more item off of my "countdown" list :)
I can't say much for the rest of the items that we moved out of her closet. They now live in our hallway closet and I am going to have to re-organize that now :) I don't mind, really. I love organizing!
Tomorrow, the hubs is taking this guy
for his first dove hunting trip.
This will result in one of two things for me.
1. I will get a lot done.
2. I will be completely lazy and sleep all day.
We will see :)
We have been busy little bees, but here is a sneak peek at a few things that have been finished.
The crib is finished enough for bedding, so we finally got the crib mattress and some simple linens. I still have to paint the back and the feet.
I finally found a mirror exactly like I wanted and it was only $20!
We are ohsoclose to being done with the nursery. I hope I won't have to tease you much longer.
We organized baby girl's closet and emptied out wrapping paper, baby bottles/supplies and a lot of Harper's baby clothes. What is it about organizing one area of your house that causes the rest of it to go to shambles?
I was able to get the bottles organized today, so that's one more item off of my "countdown" list :)
I can't say much for the rest of the items that we moved out of her closet. They now live in our hallway closet and I am going to have to re-organize that now :) I don't mind, really. I love organizing!
Tomorrow, the hubs is taking this guy
for his first dove hunting trip.
This will result in one of two things for me.
1. I will get a lot done.
2. I will be completely lazy and sleep all day.
We will see :)







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!