photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Thursday, September 1, 2011

A picture is worth (more than) a thousand words

Yesterday, the hubs and I took Harper to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time. I was really excited for him! I was pleasantly surprised at how clean it was and the noise level was absolutely tolerable.
Photobucket

I was able to capture some special moments and happy faces. I love making my little boy smile :)

Photobucket

We tried to convince him to eat pizza, but he just wasn't having it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not too sure about Barney, but I can't say I blame him..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Daddy was quite the hero and helped Harper win 529 tickets!! (For the record, that bought a tiny monster truck, 2 Air-Heads, 2 packs of smarties, a silly straw, tattoos and a neon orange lizard, or "bizard" as Harper calls it :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm not sure who had more fun, Harper or Jimmy! We love doing these things with him and they are even more special now that his days as an only child are winding down. Believe me, I have shed some tears over that and I know it's normal. I know he will make a great big brother and I think he will love his new role. We talk about the baby all the time :)

On a different note, we went to his preschool orientation tonight and were very impressed by their program. I will have to talk about that in a different post. Right now I just keep thinking....

So many changes so fast!!



2 comments:

  1. Looks like he had a blast! And how could he not, with Air Heads and an orange lizard? :)

    P.S. I think I'm due with my baby boy just about a month after you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this will be fun to look back on when he is a teenager and ALL he will eat is pizza ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover