photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Mama's got a new toy....

Photobucket

Today, we bit the bullet and got a DSLR camera. It is the *NIKON D3000*. (When I wrote this post last night, I wrote that it was a Canon. Pregnancy brain has been no joke this week.) From what I understand, this camera is a great place to start for beginners like myself :) Let me tell ya, we have played with this thing alllllll afternoon. I think what makes it extra special is that we got a Deal For Real on it. It was already on clearance at Target. The only camera they had left was the display model, which knocked off an additional 10%. THEN, because we decided to go ahead and get a Target card today, we saved an additional 5%.

Believe me when I say I am a penny- pinching credit freak. I have to be!
Photobucket

It seems like each time we have a baby, we have a "big" purchase. To prepare for Harper, we had to buy a dining room set because there was nowhere for family to eat with us when they came to visit!

I am so excited about this camera. I am looking forward to all the great pics I can take of my family!

Now if I could only figure out how to use it...............

2 comments:

  1. Yay! We got a Canon earlier this year, but I have yet to take it off of automatic! :) Hopefully I can figure it out before this baby is born!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to love love love it! We got the Nikon D3100 and it's the best money we've spent in a long time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover