photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Thursday, September 8, 2011

A series of thoughts running through my head.



  • I promise this is the last thing I will say about preschool for awhile, but I realized today how much Harper and I both need it. Going from structure back to home-free-for-all today was really rough for both of us. Enough said.


  • I went out and started trimming bushes this evening. 8 months pregnant. I'm sure my neighbors either think I'm crazy or feel sorry for me. I'm just trying to help my hubby as much as I can because all of the yardwork is falling on him right now and he is very busy with work.


  • My sidewalk is covered in leaves from said bushes because Harper couldn't behave long enough to let me finish. Oh yeah and we live right in front of the HOA nazi. I'm sure he's loving it.


  • I'd like to hire someone to come take my dog to the big empty lot in our subdivision just to throw the ball to her for 15 minutes. If she is not exercised daily she will follow me around with a ball in her mouth all.day.long.


  • I know I still have 7-8 weeks before my scheduled C-section, but I am ready. Just.....ready.


  • I re-organized and cleaned out my craft cabinet today. It isn't an amazing re-do, but it makes me feel better.





  • I can't believe I am about to say this, but I'm actually getting tired of projects around here! I still have a lot of painting, cleaning and re-organizing to do before I will feel "ready" for Hollin.


  • I held a 4 week old baby girl a few days ago at my Dr.'s office. She is the daughter of one of my Sunday School friends. She started rooting on my arm and I just loved it. I cannot wait to have a newborn again, exhausting as it may be.


  • That's all for now. I have to go work on a side table project before I completely crash :/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover