photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Maternity Pics

Yesterday, we headed out to Airlie Gardens for our maternity pictures. I have been looking forward to this for so long! We had a great time and tried to get some good pictures of all three of us. That was a lot easier said than done hahah.

Here are some of the best shots..
Photobucket
(I LOVE this one because Harper is directly in front of our hands. So neat :)

Color
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I like this one because we are both genuinely laughing :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just think this one is so funny because Harper was sitting *on* the tree and not leaning. There was a small little bump that we sat him on and hoped he would stay there!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jimmy was trying to be sneaky....
Photobucket

Photobucket

We went into a butterfly house and found this little butterfly on the ground. We weren't sure if he was ok, honestly. We put him on my belly to see what would happen and he eventually perked up and flew away, thank goodness :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

A big THANK YOU goes out to Brenna S. for taking the photos and Amy H. for letting me borrow her gorgeous boots! I told her to consider herself lucky if I gave them back because I love them so much haha.

I'm SO glad we took the time to take these photos. I didn't do any maternity photos with Harper and I still say that is one of my biggest regrets. I can't wait to do more once Hollin is here!


4 comments:

  1. They turned out SOO good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out beautifully!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pics!!! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't remember if I've ever checked out your blog. Sorry!
    These pics are so beautifully sweet. I never did any...at all...of my pregnancies!!! I could just kick myself!

    You are gorgeous! Pregnancy suits you. And those boots...way cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover