photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Randoms

~ Tonight, I slipped and fell onto the right side of my belly while trying to get Harper out of the tub. I am ok :)

The whole thing was in slow motion. I fell directly on top of him, but caught myself with my hands in the tub. It took me a second to hoist myself up and when I did, I just sat on the toilet (lid down, thanks) and took a second to breathe. Harper was the sweetest thing in the world. He looked at me with such concern. He put his little hand on my knee and said, "I get out?" I picked him up and he held onto me for just a moment. He never does that. Bless his little heart. Of course I started crying! Crazy pregnant hormones. I think I cried because he was so sweet. I cried because I'm so tired and sore. I cried because I just needed to! I'm lucky to have such a precious little stinker!
Photobucket

Does anyone else think this is completely ridiculous?

(source)

A toilet paper roll cover? Most people store their rolls in the cabinet or linen closet. It just seems so unneccessary!

~ My days are not going by any faster despite having a busy week :(

~ I know this is so trivial, but I'm starting to wonder how I will be able to get the little daily things cleaned up in my house before I come home with the baby. Especially if I go into labor spontaneously and don't make it to my scheduled C-section. Our German Shepherd is still the most shedding dog ever and I just hope that my sweet hubby will remember to run the sweeper before he leaves to come pick us up from the hospital! Maybe I should leave him a checklist? :)

Photobucket

Am I crazy for wanting to walk into a clean house not covered in dog hair? Haha..

~ My pregnant friends and I were talking about this the other day. What is with the nausea returning?

For me, it's at random. I also have no appetite, but I think that is mostly because I am so tired of eating the same thing over and over again.

~ These Braxton Hicks are no joke. Yesterday, I felt like I had one continous BH for 20 minutes! I chugged the water and got off my feet. That seemed to help. It seems like no matter how I move during the day, it happens. I can cough, bend down, twist, sit or lie down and I'm going to get one. It's crazy. Oh yeah, it happens if anyone touches my belly or acts like they are going to touch it. Hahah.

~I am ready to get these next few days over with. I'm so ready to see my friends and family at my shower on Sunday :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl, if I promise we would be best friends IRL right now. Our Belgian Malinois sheds more than any dog I have ever met. Even though he is the beloved K9 of my Husbands, he has moved to the garage due to his hair and the baby coming
    =( Huge adjustment for everyone! My nausea returned this week as well, and nothing at all sounds good to eat. I also think that the toilet paper roll cover is ridiculous! Anything for someone to make a little money, I guess?!
    I am so sorry that you fell with Harper, I hope that you are not to sore and are having a wonderful day today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover