Today, we had a reception for a new baby in our Sunday school class. He was being dedicated at our traditional 11:00am service, so we had some refreshments beforehand. My SWEET husband offered to stay home with Harper even though he worked all night. I had to take cinnamon rolls and it would have been next to impossible having to juggle everything and walk across two very busy lanes of traffic to get us to church. He is the best!
Just tonight I have done the following while Jimmy is at work:
4 loads of laundry (mostly bed linens).
Started an impromtu organization of the garage.
Unloaded/loaded dishwasher.
Vacummed general "living" areas
Threw the ball to the dog so she would stop following me!
Gave Harper a bath and everything that goes with that.
Tried to get Harper to eat a decent dinner :)
Washed and quartered an ENTIRE bag of grapes for Harper's preschool class tomorrow. (You don't even want to know how long that takes!)
Opened and cut 14 sticks of string cheese into cubes.
Attempted story time, but Harper could've cared less haha.
Got a quick bath and spray tanned for tomorrow.
Collapsed.
What's tomorrow?
Monday
Drop Harper off at Preschool.
Pick up my dress at the cleaners.
Run to the drugstore.
Iron Jimmy and Harper's shirts.
Go back to pick up Harper.
Come home, feed him lunch, naptime for him.
Shower, do my hair and "good" makeup haha.
Wake Jimmy up somewhere in here and "encourage" him to get ready (He seriously takes longer than me sometimes.)
Wake Harper up, get him dressed for...
MATERNITY PICS!
Probably grab something on the way home for dinner.
Bath/bedtime routine.
Collapse.
Tuesday
Jimmy's day off.
Run errands.
Work on more projects. Does it ever end? :)
Sit down for an actual family dinner.
I have help with bath/bedtime routine tonight, yay!
Harper in bed by 8.
Jimmy and I have time to actually talk but instead watch TV because we are too tired.
Collapse.
Wednesday
Preschool again!
Dr. appt at 11:30, so Jimmy will have to go pick up Harper.
Everyone home for lunch and naps for everyone (hopefully.)
Harper up at 2-we play.
Jimmy up at 4-gets ready for work
Out the door by 5.
Dinner at 6.
Bath by 7.
Harper in bed by 8.
Catch up time for me! Blogging, emails, TV, cleaning that I couldn't get done during the day :)
Thursday
No Preschool, but same schedule as Wednesday since this is another work day for Jimmy.
Friday
Preschool!
Run errands while Harper is in school.
Pick him up.
Lunch at noon, then Harper down for a nap.
Wake Jimmy up.
Lunch for both of us, possibly throw something in the crockpot for dinner.
Harper up at 2.
Play.
Jimmy is working a contract from 4:30-9:30pm, so Harper and I follow our usual routine as if he were working all night :)
Saturday
Relax in the morning.
Harper down for a nap after lunch.
Jimmy working a contract from 2:30-9:30pm, so again Harper and I are on our own for the night :)
Sunday
Wake up EARLY and drive 2 1/2 hours to my parents house.
Get there, decorate.
My shower from 2-4pm!
Collapse.....
Stay the night.
Monday
Wake up EARLY again and head back home because Jimmy is back on "regular schedule."
Get home.
Jimmy and Harper nap.
Jimmy up at 4, gets ready for work.
Out the door by 5pm.
Harper and I do our nightly routine.
And so begins another crazy week...........
I know my poor hubby is ready for me to have this baby so he can have 4 weeks off. We are still waiting to hear when he will be switched from nights to days. I know that once that happens, coupled with a newborn and a preschooler, my schedule will change like crazy!
Sorry to bore you with my long post! I should probably get some rest now, wouldn't you say :)







A Momma's work never ends--that's for sure! ;)
ReplyDelete