photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday Happenings

Today has been pretty low key for the most part. I wasn't too sure how today would pan out at one point last night. Why? Well, because upon standing up to use the bathroom around 11:00pm, I had the strangest feeling. Without going into too much detail, my legs felt really heavy and I was cramping in my belly and lower back. For a moment, I felt like I did 2 1/2 years ago in the days preceding Harper's birth.

Everything is back to normal today and I'm so glad. As much as I want to meet this little booger, I know it's too soon! I think I can blame last night on being on my feet almost the whole 3 hours that Harper was in Preschool. That and I'm 33 weeks!

I ended up going through my desk this morning and throwing out old papers/organizing. I threw a crockpot together using some frozen bagged chicken we needed to go ahead and eat. I usually always buy frozen bagged chicken because it's cheaper, but I'm getting to the point now where I hate it!
I have just accepted the fact that I need to pay the extra, bring it home and bag the fresh chicken myself. I have tried the Perdue individually wrapped chicken breasts, but they are just too thin!


How did this turn into a post about chicken?

Anyway, I threw the chicken in the crockpot with a can of Cream of Mushroom soup, a little water and dried onion soup mix. If my mom is reading this, I'm sure she is smiling because I was raised on this recipe :)

Harper has run around and played per his usual routine. He goes from inside watching cartoons, to outside riding his "cars", back inside to check his "me-mail" on the "I-pat" and asking for "meh-cine" to make him feel better.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I am enjoying this last day of Fall-like weather before it gets back into the 80's next week... Noooo!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover