I said in my 31 week bumpdate that I would only do them every other week from here on out. I vowed that I would still take pictures for myself though :) I figured a bumpdate blog is better than nothing!
We have all been busy little bees around here and I have definitely missed blogging these last few days. We've been scurrying to get her nursery done, packing hospital bags, going to Dr. appointments, getting ready for my shower (I offered to do the decorations to help my mom out :), getting ready for our maternity pictures and carting Harper back and forth to preschool.
Harper's hospital bag and accompanying note for whoever happens to grab it.

Yes, he still has a paci. Lord knows we are trying to get rid of it.

If there is one thing I have learned about myself it's that I enjoy being busy. There is definitely a fine line between busy and too busy, but I am loving our new Fall schedule. I had better enjoy it because I will have a whole new schedule to get used to in a few weeks!
How far along: 32 weeks.

Size of baby: Babycenter says 3.75lbs and 16.7 inches. My high-risk doc said she is about 4.12lbs and didn't tell me her height! In all fairness, they can't really say for sure how much she weighs and he was sure to tell me that.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 17 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Still only one pair of maternity pants. The jeans I am wearing in this picture are not maternity and I can still button them. I am just as shocked as you are.
Gender: A sweet little girl.
Movement: Strong. Very strong. In the last week, she has made me gasp with some of her kicks and jabs!
Sleep: Some nights good, other nights bad. I'm SO tired, but can't get comfortable most of the time.
What I miss: Being able to walk without waddling :)
Cravings: Nothing crazy, but I'm tired of the same ol' foods.
Symptoms: Sharp, shooting pains every time I stand up. Still all of the same symptoms as last week.
Best Moment this week: Getting her side table. (Thank you Craigslist)! That was really the last major thing that required "searching" for. Now it's just down to little things that won't take too much time.
We are anxiously awaiting a canvas painting to be done by hubby's brother. He is an amazing artist and we are so excited that Hollin will have a piece of artwork done by her Uncle Andrew.
My hubby keeps telling me that we are in the home stretch and I appreciate his encouragement. It just seems like the days drag on and on sometimes. Luckily, we have a few busy weeks ahead to help pass the time :)

We have all been busy little bees around here and I have definitely missed blogging these last few days. We've been scurrying to get her nursery done, packing hospital bags, going to Dr. appointments, getting ready for my shower (I offered to do the decorations to help my mom out :), getting ready for our maternity pictures and carting Harper back and forth to preschool.
Harper's hospital bag and accompanying note for whoever happens to grab it.

Yes, he still has a paci. Lord knows we are trying to get rid of it.

If there is one thing I have learned about myself it's that I enjoy being busy. There is definitely a fine line between busy and too busy, but I am loving our new Fall schedule. I had better enjoy it because I will have a whole new schedule to get used to in a few weeks!
How far along: 32 weeks.

Size of baby: Babycenter says 3.75lbs and 16.7 inches. My high-risk doc said she is about 4.12lbs and didn't tell me her height! In all fairness, they can't really say for sure how much she weighs and he was sure to tell me that.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 17 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Still only one pair of maternity pants. The jeans I am wearing in this picture are not maternity and I can still button them. I am just as shocked as you are.
Gender: A sweet little girl.
Movement: Strong. Very strong. In the last week, she has made me gasp with some of her kicks and jabs!
Sleep: Some nights good, other nights bad. I'm SO tired, but can't get comfortable most of the time.
What I miss: Being able to walk without waddling :)
Cravings: Nothing crazy, but I'm tired of the same ol' foods.
Symptoms: Sharp, shooting pains every time I stand up. Still all of the same symptoms as last week.
Best Moment this week: Getting her side table. (Thank you Craigslist)! That was really the last major thing that required "searching" for. Now it's just down to little things that won't take too much time.
We are anxiously awaiting a canvas painting to be done by hubby's brother. He is an amazing artist and we are so excited that Hollin will have a piece of artwork done by her Uncle Andrew.
My hubby keeps telling me that we are in the home stretch and I appreciate his encouragement. It just seems like the days drag on and on sometimes. Luckily, we have a few busy weeks ahead to help pass the time :)








oh my goooodness girl! you are the CUTEST pregnant person ever! Im so jealous...I looked like I got stung by something seriously poisonous when I was preggers!!! You rock it out girlfriend! Go you!:)
ReplyDelete