On Sept 25th, my mom and some of my family held a baby shower for Hollin! We had SO much fun and I tried to soak in every minute. The living room was packed with so many ladies and girls that I love. Hollin came away with some adorable things. Baby girl does not need any more clothes now. Diapers please? Hahaha...
Here is Maya terrorizing the drive-thru lady at Bojangles the morning of the shower. I'm sure it's not fun to see a dog this big staring you in the face :)

Here is the adorable cake, made by "Nanny." Each of the little babies are made of fondant. They were so cute, no one ate them!


Just a few highlights. Please forgive the underarm sweat you are about to witness. It was outta control. It got HOT in there :)
My mom and Harper.






Someone wanted a side view, so I gave it to'em.

Harper was given Coke at some point. Jimmy? Grandma? Who did that?


My Aunt Jackie thought it would be a good idea to test the hairbows on Harper.

I don't think it scarred him for life.



The gorgeous diaper cake!





34 weeks! (PS, these are not maternity jeans and the top is from Stein Mart. I think I might be able to pull of this no maternity clothes thing!)

I am so thankful to everyone who came out and was generous enough to buy something for Hollin. Harper even got a few things too! We are so very blessed and so is she!
Here is Maya terrorizing the drive-thru lady at Bojangles the morning of the shower. I'm sure it's not fun to see a dog this big staring you in the face :)

Here is the adorable cake, made by "Nanny." Each of the little babies are made of fondant. They were so cute, no one ate them!


Just a few highlights. Please forgive the underarm sweat you are about to witness. It was outta control. It got HOT in there :)
My mom and Harper.






Someone wanted a side view, so I gave it to'em.

Harper was given Coke at some point. Jimmy? Grandma? Who did that?


My Aunt Jackie thought it would be a good idea to test the hairbows on Harper.

I don't think it scarred him for life.



The gorgeous diaper cake!





34 weeks! (PS, these are not maternity jeans and the top is from Stein Mart. I think I might be able to pull of this no maternity clothes thing!)

I am so thankful to everyone who came out and was generous enough to buy something for Hollin. Harper even got a few things too! We are so very blessed and so is she!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!