photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Babies Christmas List 2011

I have not done one bit of Christmas shopping. My parents are going to be visiting this upcoming weekend and we are going to knock it all out in one day.




I'm tired just from writing that :)





Jimmy and I decided that this year, most of our family will be getting giftcards. Trying to shop for specific items with a 2 and a half year old and a newborn has already been quite a challenge. When we all go to Target for milk, diapers, etc, one or both of them is usually unhappy :(

I am excited for Hollin's first Christmas although she doesn't really need anything. For her, I'd like to get just a few things.

She is still sleeping in our room, but I think this would be something great to have when we transition her.

Cloud B Gentle Giraffe Sound Machine

I'd also like to get her a baby book, but I'd like to check some local shops for that. I debated on whether to get one or not because I document nearly everything on my blog. Ultimately, I decided that I'd probably regret not getting her one. So.. I will!

She could use just a few 0-3 month things. She has outgrown her newborn clothes, but has plenty of 3 month outfits. My favorite things for her are anything initialed/monogrammed

source

and anything smocked...

source

For my little man, I've tried to pay attention to what he's really into this year. He definitely has his preferences! I like trying to think of things that would really get him excited.

This just looks like fun! The way he can drive all of his tricycles and even his Power Wheels police car amazes me. I think it would be so fun to see him zipping around on this thing.

PlaSmart Plasma Car.

I'm hoping this will replace Harper's obsession with the first movie. Mommy is ready to watch something else :)

Cars 2

I'd like to get a kitchen set for him because he always makes a bee-line for the pink kitchen in his Preschool room. I suppose getting a gender-neutral color is best in case Hollin wants to play along. I like this one, but it doesn't have to be just like this.

Homestyle Kitchen

Harper like anything that lights up and this looks like it could keep his interest for a little while.

Crayola Color Wonder Magic Light Brush

That is all I have on my list so far. I'm sure I'll spot something for each of them along the way. I think that the stockings are the hardest part each year.




Pray for us this Saturday!





1 comment:

  1. I hope Harper likes Cars 2 better than Peyton. I bought it also hoping we could finally watching something other than the original Cars movie, but she didn't love it. She has finally gotten to where she'll pay attention to part of it, but she still loves the first movie much better...sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover