My main goal for today was to get the kiddos dressed for some Christmas pictures. I originally wanted all of us to be in the same picture, but I'm just worried about how that would turn out.
I bribed Harper with some fruit snacks and got a few good shots.

Fakest smile ever.


The best shot with a little editing. His face is so funny to me in this one. If it goes on the Christmas card, I will definitely crop out a lot of the background except for the tree.

Hollin was a little easier is some respects. I tried to get creative with how I could incorporate the tree in the background.
This one turned out the best!

I am tired and very sore after today. The tight yoga pants that I wore yesterday coupled with the unavoidable lifting I've had to do the last two days is really affecting my incision. I feel like I've taken many steps back in my recovery. Ugh! I took some of the meds the Dr. gave me after the section because Advil just wasn't touching it. The problem is that they make me so sleepy that I have a hard time waking up at night to feed/change her diaper. Obviously I do it, but I just feel like a zombie. It also makes getting out of bed in the morning really hard to do!
Starting tomorrow, Jimmy is off for the next two days so hopefully I can sit down a little more :)
Goodnight,
I bribed Harper with some fruit snacks and got a few good shots.

Fakest smile ever.


The best shot with a little editing. His face is so funny to me in this one. If it goes on the Christmas card, I will definitely crop out a lot of the background except for the tree.

Hollin was a little easier is some respects. I tried to get creative with how I could incorporate the tree in the background.
This one turned out the best!

I am tired and very sore after today. The tight yoga pants that I wore yesterday coupled with the unavoidable lifting I've had to do the last two days is really affecting my incision. I feel like I've taken many steps back in my recovery. Ugh! I took some of the meds the Dr. gave me after the section because Advil just wasn't touching it. The problem is that they make me so sleepy that I have a hard time waking up at night to feed/change her diaper. Obviously I do it, but I just feel like a zombie. It also makes getting out of bed in the morning really hard to do!
Starting tomorrow, Jimmy is off for the next two days so hopefully I can sit down a little more :)
Goodnight,







Love those pictures! :) They turned out great.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! These pictures are precious!!
ReplyDelete