photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Monday, December 26, 2011

Our Christmas 2011

This year, like every year, we had to work around hubby's schedule for the Holidays. Unfortunately, he had to work all weekend, which included Christmas Eve and Christmas night.




Boo.

Our Christmas festivities began on Thursday night at Jimmy's mom's house. We had a delicious dinner and then opened gifts!
Photobucket

Photobucket

The next night, we went to Jimmy's dad's and did it all over again!
Photobucket

Photobucket
(Harper and Hollin's Uncle Andrew and Brenna.)

We came home that night and tried to get a few photos :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(I promise she wore socks during the festivites :)

Friday, my dad was nice enough to drive 2 1/2 hours to come pick the babies and I up and drive us all the way back to my hometown. The reasoning behind all this was that after our annual Christmas Eve get-together at my mom and dad's house, we would all come back to the coast together.

I took a few photos of Hollin sleeping on Friday because I thought she looked so sweet.
Photobucket

Here are a few photos from Christmas Eve!
Photobucket

Photobucket
(My Uncle Danny :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Christmas morning!! Harper woke up around 7am and walked right past his gifts!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Opening a present with his sword...
Photobucket

Santa also brought Harper a trampoline!! He knew that Harper needed somewhere to expend some of his extra energy :)
Photobucket

Hollin was thrilled about her first Christmas.
Photobucket


Christmas was fun but it felt too much like an ordinary day because Jimmy had to work. After my parents left and his mom and step-dad came over for awhile, he went to take a nap to get ready to work all night. I played with Harper and his toys and cleaned up a little. That night, I made dinner for the both of us, packed it up for Jimmy to take with him and I burned a candle at the dinner table for Harper and I while we ate our Christmas dinner. Just to add a little something special. I so look forward to the day when we can celebrate the Holidays with daddy here too.

Nonetheless, we had a wonderful Christmas. We are very glad that this will be the last Christmas in temporary location! Once we move in this weekend, we will be able to celebrate many, MANY Christmases in our new house. I am so excited about that.

I hope each and every one of you had a Merry Christmas!






1 comment:

  1. Looks like y'all had a great Christmas! Hollin is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover