photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Randoms

I have all kinds of thoughts running through my crazy head tonight, so I thought a little brian-dump would be fun!

~ We are going to have my sister-in-law babysit Harper on Friday while we are signing papers at closing. We will be taking Hollin and this makes me feel incredibly guilty. Am I crazy?

~ I am so happy to say that little girl is nearly sleeping through the night! Occasionally, she wakes up and wants to nurse. It's happening less and less though.

~ I feel like my hair should be so much longer than it is. I cut it off after Harper was born back in 2009.

Through the changing hair colors, it grew a little and ended up shorter again. I've been growing it from shoulder-length since early 2010 and here we are today.
Photobucket
I feel like each time I tell my stylist that I want a "little trim", I get more than that :) I'm sure it just feels like she is cutting more than she is. I have another appointment a week from today, so it just has me thinking about hair.

~ Am I the only person that does not care for this movie at Christmas?

Don't get me wrong, it doesn't feel like Christmas unless this is playing in the background. However, I just don't like the movie at all. I always say that it's a movie full of nothing but people crying.

~ I wore some yoga pants that my mom got me for Christmas today. The tag said "body slimming", but it pushed all of my baby pooch up into a definite muffin top. Not a good look.

~ I am so incredibly excited about decorating my new house. This may become a Mommy and decorating blog. Fair warning........

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover