photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 comes to a close

This year has been full of wonderful things for our family. Hollin is the first thing that comes to mind when I look back on 2011. I was thankful that I was able to blog about my 2nd pregnancy. When I was pregnant with my first, I didn't even know what a blog was!


Words can't describe the joy Hollin has brought into our lives and we are so thankful that God gave us the privelege to be her parents. Today she is two months old! Pics to follow tomorrow.
Photobucket

We've been blessed to watch Harper grow into such a little man, start Preschool and then become a big brother.
Photobucket

We are now about to move into our forever home (as far as I am concerned:) and we are so, SO very thankful for our blessings this year.
Photobucket

Jimmy, Harper, Hollin and I wish all of you a very Happy New Year!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Bring on 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover