photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Friday, May 18, 2012

Crying it out -Night 3

Ok. I have to be honest.  I think I may have totally ruined night 3. Long story short is that all of us have been sick. Last week, Jimmy and I had the stomach flu and earlier this week, Harper had it.  I came down with a terrible chest cold and coughed until I had laryngitis.  Then, Jimmy came home from work early last night. He is burning up with fever as we speak.

Last night when Hollin woke up for about the fourth time, she sounded a bit congested. I decided to go ahead and feed her because I just wasn't sure how she was feeling. Each time after that, I would go in almost immediately after she started crying to make sure she wasn't running a fever.

Sigh....

Part of me just thinks I should get everyone well and start over, but I don't want to completely ruin the progress we've made.

(Enjoying some strawberries in my mesh teether. Thanks G-ma!) 05-15-2012023
At this point, I'm not really sure what to do :/


2 comments:

  1. Bless your heart...hope you all get well soon! Just give her time. Her sleep schedule will change and change again....i think they get just as frustrated as we do when routines change. I learned with collen just how different every baby can be....and nothing worked for us other than me rocking him to sleep or standing over the crib until he fell asleep....I did that for a loooong time. At 21 months, he can finally get himself settled and to sleep almost on his own. I know it has to be hard with 2 kids, though....my biggest question lately is....how do I get 2 kids to bed by myself??? Oh, the life of a super mom! You're doing great! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sickness can throw a wrench in everything! Don't stress and trust your Mommy instinct. It will all work out. If you need to start over, just give it a few days and try again...or if you feel like it's not working for her, that's fine too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover