photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I never thought he'd have an opinion

No, I'm not talking about my 3 year old. I'm talking about hubs.

He is just as picky, if not more picky than I am over what our little girl wears and how she matches. My friend and I were discussing this just the other day.  She was explaining that her husband is the same way. There are certain bows that he likes over others.

We were both laughing about it, but I thought to myself, "Is every little-girl daddy like this?"

For Jimmy, the frillier the dress the better.

  810a7a4f   
(Hollin and cousin Ben)

He LOVES her smocked outfits and ruffle-butt diaper covers.

06-21-2012110



 One of his favorite outfits is a red, white and blue outfit with red and white polka-dotted bloomers.
05-29-2012018
(Silly face!)


He likes her flower hair bows as opposed to her regular bows.

06-15-2012032
 
 
 
05-17-2012019

Regular bow, but still adorable.

A lot of times, after she is dressed, he will ooh and ahh over her and tell her over and over again, "You are so pretty!" 

I think it is so precious but so funny that he has an opinion about what Miss Hollin wears. I guess little girls just do that to you :)



Happy Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover