photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Friday, August 17, 2012

My Office :)

As promised, here are a few pics of what I refer to as the bat-hole.

No windows, but still super nice :)


That lamp back there is one from my house. I'm trying to cozy it up a bit.



I have to be able to look at my loves :)


This is where I damage my eyes all day.


And this is where people sit and glare at me for answers :)


My boss keeps telling me that I can do away with the frog prints and put whatever I want in there. I do have some plans for it.

I love mirrors and I think bouncing around some soft light would help it feel bigger. I love lamps and mirrors!

{via}


 I really love Martha Stewart's line of office products, especially this color.



Over in the little corner behind me a nice plant would be cute.




How cute is this lamp?!


{via}

I plan to be here for quite awhile so I look forward to making it my own!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover