I did today. And I really meant it.
I was downstairs working with someone on opening a new account when Jimmy walked in with my Harper. He ran in and gave me a big hug and smile. I didn't know they were coming because, you see, I lost my phone. It's been around 4 days now and I can't find it anywhere. Jimmy says to me, "We found your phone" and pulls out an iphone. My first one :)
It wasn't about the phone at all. He could have brought me anything and I would have loved it just as much. Just the fact that he went through the trouble of going to the store, getting everything switched over and taking the time to get a screen protector and a pink case was so sweet.
We went upstairs to show Harper my office and tried out the phone.
First iphone pic!
I came home this afternoon and was greeted by a pretty little girl with a sweet smile. This little nugget keeps everyone on their toes around here, but her fiesty little spirit is undeniable.
I'm really loving my job. It can be stressful, but I really love what I do.
Having my mom here all the time is such a blessing too. Last year at this time, I worried about the area of town that she worked in and only dreamed of her being here with all of us. To have her here permanently is so wonderful. My dad comes on the weekends and they get to go out and about and experience fun things in our town. She is loving being full-time grandma to my babies and I am loving it for all of us. I don't worry about them one bit during the day.
I love our church. Jimmy and I both look forward to going on Sundays more than we ever have in our 7 years together.
My life is not perfect in every way, but I am so thankful to God for each and every blessing.









Love that your job is going well!
ReplyDelete