I had decided earlier this week that I would try to go out and find some work clothes today. My mom and dad went to the pier this morning to fish a little, so Hollin and I stayed home and had breakfast :)
When they got back, I loaded Hollin and my mom up for a girls day and Harper stayed with PaPa.
I had a ton of luck at the first place I stopped.. New York & Co.!
Hollin had fun in the dressing rooms while she waited for mommy to finish up.
I wanted a quick pic with my girl, but had to hold her hands down. She was making her "mean face." Silly.
(I ended up buying that top!)
I also scored not one, but TWO bubble necklaces. They were buy one get one 50% off! I got one in this deep burgundy color and black.
It was about 1:00pm when I finished trying everything on, so we went to lunch at the Macaroni Grill. Hollin put on quite the show for everyone. Yelling, slamming hands on the table, dropping her paci, smiling, you name it.
After lunch, we headed to Target. Sweet girl was wiped out.
Little did I know that this weekend was college move-in weekend in town. I have NEVER seen the amount of people that I saw today. Target is about 1 1/2 miles from the campus. Over by the shower curtains and sheets, folks were shoulder to shoulder. No lie. We got outta there. When we got home, we had a quick visitor!
I made sure my little man wasn't left out. Mommy got him a cool new dump truck. In less than 10 minutes, he had taken it outside in the dirt pile and ruined the batteries...
Happy Saturday!















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!