photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Jimmy's Family Spaghetti Recipe

I wanted to share a super quick and easy recipe that has been a staple in our home for years!

I don't have any pics, but trust me. You'll love it.

You'll need :

1lb of hamburger
1 lb of spaghetti noodles
1 large onion
1 can of tomato sauce
2 cans condensed tomato soup
1 can beef consomme
1 can diced tomatoes
3 beef boullion cubes
salt and pepper

Directions: Brown the hamburger and onions together. Add 1/2 the can of beef consomme just before the hamburger is done. Cook for a few minutes.

Add the rest of the consomme, and the rest of the ingredients except for the spaghetti. Simmer on low heat.

While the sauce is simmering, cook the noodles.

Drain and add to the sauce. Let simmer for about 15 minutes.

Enjoy!

(Makes awesome leftovers :)

1 comment:

  1. Ok, this sounds great! I'm making this next week!!

    BTW I just nominated you for little bloggy award over on my blog, so check it out if you like.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover