photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Our Christmas Wishlist 2012

This Christmas season has already been so fun because this is the first year that Harper has asked for specific toys. I ask him at least once a day what he wants from Santa, just to hear him say it. It is always the same three toys.

"I want the Mickey thing that dances, the Tigger thing that bounces and the Batman thing that has the elevator."

Translation:











I'd also love to get him this set for those rainy Preschool mornings!





For Hollin, anything with lights and noise will do. But mommy would love it if Santa got her some cute clothes and hairbows too :)

HollinChristmasCollage



Hubby is pretty easy to shop for because he isn't shy about telling me what he'd like for Christmas :)



 
G - Shock Watch - because a Cop can't be a Cop without his plastic watch.


 
 
Mommy would love a little a' this and a little a' that.
AshlynnChristmasCollage

I'm really into blue and orange right now and I LOVE these personalized melamine platters. Of course, I can let go of the "Go Tigers" :)
 
These monogram necklaces are popping up all over the place and if Santa wouldn't mind, she would love a gold one :)
 
Mommy has found the perfect place for this Target mirror.
 
These Ray Ban aviators have been on mommy's list for awhile.  Cough...
 
 
 
We've been good this year, so we will see what Santa can do!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover