We are very lucky to have four bedrooms in our home and I can't wait to be able to have friends/family over to come stay with us and enjoy the beach and pool! I've been collecting a few ideas on Pinterest
and thought I'd share :)
Right now, I am really into color. I have to be careful with what will be our guest room, because it is small. I don't want to over-do it with color and/or pattern, but I want it to be cozy.
I love all of the colors in this room and this scale of furniture would be just right. Love the yellow :)
I'm always a fan of green and blue together. My guests won't have this killer view. They'll be looking out to the lovely road that runs in front of my house, but at least the room will be pretty.
I probably wouldn't do all white walls, although I love this.
I will always, ALWAYS be a sucker for anything beachy :)
Like everyone else right now, I love Chevron. It scares me a little bit for major things like comforters and curtains because it's so trendy. I'm afraid it'll wear out its welcome and then I would be stuck with it for awhile. When I finish a room, I like to leave it alone for awhile.
But this is so cute!
I also love a good, relaxing neutral room.
I'm not sure which way I will go, but I hope my guests will feel welcome and relaxed! Which ones are your favorites?
Happy Monday :)













No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!