For as long as I can remember, my mom has always referred to beach houses as "cottages." My husband, who was born and raised at the beach, thinks it's so funny when she says it.
So, maybe "Kathy's Cottage" ??



Let's not look at all the landscaping that needs to be done.

We are so thrilled with the progress! I know we are still a few months away from getting her over there, but we have a lot less time to wait now than we did.
_______________________________
Once the painting is done, we have to get busy on a retaining wall for the front of our house. My in-laws are giving us a TON of bushes from their backyard because they are building a sunroom and won't need them anymore. Yay for landscaping!!
Jimmy and I have never built a retaining wall, but it can't be that hard, right?


Last year, I planted some gardenia and a hydrangea in the front flower beds, but I would love for this flower bed to be colorful. I do not have a green thumb and have no idea what to plant.
We have also revamped some outdoor furniture that was given to us. I am SO in love with this color. It took four cans of it to cover one chair, so I have to go back to Lowe's today and get some more.
It's called Everglade Glen by Valspar. It's much brighter in person :)
It's that time of year again, I can feel it in my bones. I won't be able to leave Lowe's without some kind of cute plant or something for the outside of my house to cheer it up a bit :)








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!