Dear Harper,
Every year, on April 5th, I ask myself where the time has gone. You are still little, but you are not a baby anymore. No longer a toddler. You are my sweet, strong-willed, hilarious little boy.
It seems like just yesterday that mommy was laboring with you in the hospital. She was nervous and scared, but so excited to meet you.
It's amazing how much you've grown in the last year. You are so funny. Mommy and Daddy ask you silly and serious questions all the time, just to see what you'll say.
I am so proud of what you know about God. I'm so proud of how you pray and how much you care about others.
You are starting to really play with your sister and it warms my heart. You sometimes pull her away from dangerous things before mommy or daddy even get the chance to. You are a great big brother.
Mommy, Daddy and Sissy love you so very much. And at 5:37pm on April 5th, we will celebrate your Fourth birthday with you.
Happy Birthday Sweet Boy.














Love the age 3 photo! Happy Birthday little guy!
ReplyDeleteThank you! He is a mess :)
Delete