photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Midweek Confession, Tidbits and Praises!



I have to say a big “Praise the Lord” for a recent change with Jimmy’s job! Last Monday, he began working in the Office of the Chief, Professional Standards as Calea Manager. Don’t ask me to explain it, because I really can’t, but it has been such a blessing.

 photo 74540801-10d4-4dfa-8266-d06a2c618db0_zpseaaff90b.jpg

He now works Mon-Friday 8 – 4:30 and has every weekend off! He actually gets home before I do! It has been so, SO nice to have him home to help me with the nightly routine. The downside? The position is temporary ☹ (I secretly hope that it could become permanent, but I won’t hold my breath.)



This Friday, my sweet Harper will be four. FOUR. How in the world did this happen? He will officially move out of baby status to full-on little boy. It’s so bittersweet. I love watching him grow and really love this age because he is hilarious. But where did my baby boy go? We are having a very low-key party on Saturday and I’m so excited to celebrate with him.

 photo 21a942f8-90fc-4457-be44-70fe5a089d5c_zpsa650b0d2.jpg


I confess that I am tiny-bit obsessed with the sculptured bows for little girls. I still love a good ribbon bow, but I love all of the cute shapes!

 Kutieklipz.com has adorable things on her website and Etsy page 

The brick on my house is being painted today!! I feel like I have run this topic in the ground, but I have to explain why. When we bought our house, the previous owners had let vines run and grow all over the exterior. When we pulled it off, the vines took a lot of paint with them. For the better part of a year, our house has just looked dirty, no matter how much pressure washing and scrubbing we did. When I would come home, I couldn’t stand to look at it. I would literally walk by and not look at my house because it bothered me so much! I know, I’m ridiculous.

Hollin has enjoyed watching them work ☺

 photo 6b418da4-6ffe-41cb-a2e0-ac98645e4391_zps492275ff.jpg

I recently bought this “Love is Heavenly” Body Mist by Victoria’s Secret. I’m in love with it. It’s not overly strong and it was only $10!



My wisdom teeth have really been bothering me lately. Every time I go to the dentist, he tells me that I need to have them out, but I just haven’t pulled the trigger. I’m so scared!



I tried a new recipe a few nights ago. It was so simple and healthy. And very tasty. Jimmy loved it and picky-man approves, it must be alright ☺ 




I hope that you all are having a great week! 

Happy Wednesday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover