photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Sunday, April 28, 2013

"Cottage" Updates

I promised an update on our addition a few posts back and now that hubby has finished his semester (until May 12), I can have the computer back for a little while :)


The exterior of the addition or what I like to call, "Kathy's Cottage" is about 98% complete. We are thrilled with the result. Excuse the mess!

 photo 09593079-f385-4364-91ba-a32942d62317_zps2d36618a.jpg

 photo 4b5bec02-b724-483f-9506-f2bf1e19e7aa_zpscf5483a2.jpg

 photo c1b8eb42-b73f-4951-8bb0-f298318d6413_zpsb1de085e.jpg

There will eventually be a deck off of the french doors up there.


Here is mom, hard at work pulling wire.
 photo c95a0d40-7cf5-42b1-b63c-c0d0ab8e680a_zpsee60580f.jpg


 photo b1bc46b9-edd8-456c-ac34-d596f9d5d96c_zpsae553fec.jpg
**Edited. We have added black shutters to the cottage that match the house :)**

In between all the fun stuff going on outside, these boogers keep me a little busy too.

 photo 81889dc2-1859-41e1-be91-03ccabe539a2_zps3ca522ab.jpg

Happy Sunday!!

1 comment:

  1. if your mom ever decides she doesn't actually want to live there, I call dibs ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover