photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Silly and Serious updates

This past week has been kind of crazy to say the least.

Monday was the big conversion day at our bank. It was raining cats and dogs, so we couldn't do the ribbon-cutting outside like originally planned. We crammed everyone into the Lobby. All week, my co-worker and I have been without internet and/or email, so it's been a bit frustrating.

 photo c2410c47-d0aa-4899-9b50-a492517e0706_zpsb8198fc4.jpg

Jimmy was the first responder to a deadly incident on Thursday night. It could have ended so differently for him, but fortunately the suspect was cooperative. My heart hurts for the family.

Read the story here .



In other silly news, I finally received this monogram necklace in the mail this week! I ordered the chain too short and the monogram too big. I'm going to have to take it to a jeweler and have a longer chain put on.

 photo a9b6cf57-8ad8-47ec-a877-bec28d38e22a_zps9e6cd9e4.jpg

We received Harper's school photos this week. I have to admit that they aren't as good a last year's. His hair was a mess and I should have dressed him in a solid shirt. If there is one thing I have learned from pictures in the last few years, it's that solids photograph so much better!! I knew this before I sent him to school in the plaid, but I didn't have time to go and get a solid button-down. His little Toms look so dirty too, but oh well.  He is my little boy and we are still going to order some :)

 photo 9e1cafe4-f5cc-4656-b618-2a32b61e6bdd_zps389f5d79.jpg

 photo 64330c8c-531f-4374-a667-5f2934c3b2b2_zpsf7fc651f.jpg

I went on a quick shopping trip to Target yesterday and found this cute dress.

 photo 9b6c3359-c333-4f69-a297-c3b299221cdb_zps2a5b3c11.jpg

I almost bought it, but I got this one instead. It's a really nice material. Not thin or see through at all. I just fell in love.

 photo 96f4caf8-0ba3-4562-9bc0-c4b127c0f70f_zpsa462bd8c.jpg

I wore it to our date night last night! It was so nice to just get away for 2 hours and talk, uninterrupted.  Our little ones are really giving us a run for our money right now.  Hollin is just into everything and Harper is in the "why???" stage. He literally talks NON-stop from the moment he wakes up until he goes to bed. I love my babies so much but we are in a very exhausting season of our lives.

 photo 9973169a-673c-4307-b2cd-273170b05d94_zpsbfbd8ecc.jpg
We cleaned the pool this weekend! In a few weeks after it warms up, she will be ready to go. Don't think we're gross because of the before picture :( We had the pump turned off all winter and no chemicals, but it's crystal clear now.

 photo 4f0d9147-7344-45a9-ae93-734961d88ffb_zpsba2b6a08.jpg

The babies G-ma and G-pa went shopping last weekend and brought them some cute clothes. I am especially dying over Hollin's little OKBG overalls. So precious.

 photo 5d056455-edcb-429c-9fa5-6ebbbb193c17_zps6a0408fc.jpg

I recently bought this lipstick by Maybelline, called "Pink Possibilities."

The coverage is light and sheer, so I wind up  applying a lot so that I can see the color but I really love this stuff :)

 photo 77b719b3-a394-4e8a-aa1d-76c01d2f0e86_zps92cb95b9.jpg

We are gearing up for another crazy week. I hope you all are enjoying a nice, relaxing Sunday!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover