photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Every year, Mother's Day simply amazes me. I think the outpouring of love for all moms, everywhere, reminds me just how important moms are and how much they are needed.

This morning at church, the associate pastor talked a little bit about how moms keep the rhythms of our families in sync. I love that we recognize this once a year and take time to say thank you because being a mom is hard, but so rewarding. I think all moms can agree on that :)

.......................

This Mother's Day weekend, Jimmy was working, but left me a little surprise to wake up to.  I honestly had no idea he had gone out and bought two dresses, but I'm so glad he took the time to do it. I love them!
 photo 6abe8e5c-f715-4995-8049-2ae74ab83d30_zps2cee8f05.jpg

I rushed around and got all of us ready for church.

 photo 05ed3fc1-d27f-4f2a-a3f9-d09de9ade83e_zpsa05713b9.jpg

We wanted a few photos with Na-Na.

 photo 7b0d2866-86f3-423d-9248-6b697731d242_zps001f8be8.jpg

(Oh Harper)

After church, my mom and dad treated us to lunch at Bluewater. I love sitting out by the water, especially on such a beautiful and happy day!

 photo 8cb1cc6e-a763-457f-a92f-ce4d52671818_zps1989816d.jpg

If you are friends with me on Facebook, then you have already seen this :)


Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful mom, Kathy. I love you with all of my heart and I thank you for every sacrifice you have ever made for me and my family. I am so proud of how brave you have been in the last year. We love you SO much Na-Na!



 photo 49c746bd-5429-4255-938d-eef53313c759_zps284ae3ef.jpg


What a wonderful day to celebrate all of the special moms in my life and the two sweet reasons that I am a mom.

 photo aa4953d4-835a-4b98-83f7-b0a53d8d09d3_zps74773200.jpg

 photo ccb7f873-573f-4d79-b458-061f4d5d30ff_zps5ff4e0e1.jpg

Happy Mother's Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover