photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Monday, July 8, 2013

Back in the SAHM game

Today marks one week that I have been back as a stay-at-home-mommy. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, find that story here :)

I have spent the last week playing catch-up on housework and having a little fun too!

 photo 71951728-d35e-4b21-85ac-badb65351791_zps4ec6dc10.jpg

 photo 1e0c1cdb-ea88-48df-84c3-fcbfdd6794bd_zpsb9e2fbef.jpg
I have also adjusted Hollin's schedule!! Prior to this week, she would wake up at 6:30am, then nap again at 9am. She would not take an afternoon nap and then would go down for the night at 6:30pm.

Now, she is waking up between 8-9am, napping around lunchtime and going down at 7-7:30pm. My, how mommy loves getting that extra sleep in the mornings!!
 photo bca07d24-74c0-4011-973e-830696bd47dc_zpsce2dc295.jpg

 It's a great Summer schedule, but I'm sure it will need readjusting when Harper goes back to Preschool in the Fall. We will see :)

Being back home has definitely been an adjustment, but one that I have enjoyed. I will never prefer working over being a SAHM. Sure, the income is nice and I will go back one day. Only God knows when that is. Jimmy has enjoyed the peace of mind in knowing that mommy is home with his babies. Not to mention having dinner ready when he comes home :)

I have definitely had to have a few "attitude-check" moments. It's easy to forget just how demanding these little ones can be from waking up until bedtime.  I've had to take a few deep breaths and say some prayers over the last week, but it's also been SO fun just hanging out with them. Harper is acting/looking like he is 16. It's kind of crazy. And Hollin is getting so big and independent, but she is still such a baby to me.
 photo 05e57b72-54f0-4d6b-baec-f049dc9b4fd4_zps0499f76b.jpg

I am going to try to reserve blogging time for when she is napping so that I can get back into posting regularly. I hope that you will visit!




Happy Monday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover