photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Midweek Randoms :)

 photo ed21ca03-3816-461d-8557-bcb1b1291747_zpsd4c8b09f.jpg


  • While on my what-seems-like-weekly trip to Target, I picked up these cute napkins for $1.00. They look good enough to eat :)


  •  photo fbd44727-d67c-498e-a6c5-989cf09e18eb_zps06c42984.jpg


    • I had a little pool playdate with a girlfriend and her daughter on Monday and made this Buffalo Chicken Dip. I am not going to admit how much I ate. I literally cannot stop myself.


     photo 3e401203-139e-4252-9bed-3f38818db800_zps2026e433.jpg


    • Here is the recipe, but be warned!


    Buffalo Chicken Dip

    8oz softened cream cheese
    1/2 cup of blue cheese or ranch dressing (I always use ranch)
    1/2 cup of FRANK'S Red Hot or Buffalo Wing Sauce
    2 (12.5 oz.) cans of white chunk chicken breast, drained

    Directions

    Heat oven to 350 degrees
    Place softened cream cheese in oven-safe baking dish and smooth
    Mix salad dressing and hot sauce together, pour over cream cheese
    Place chicken on top (I like to salt and put just a smidge of pepper on the chicken)
    Mix altogether and smooth
    Place in the oven for about 20 minutes or until heated through and serve hot!


    • Hollin has started wearing these pearls I found in my jewelry box. They are way too small for me and now she doesn't want to take them off. But how precious?

     photo 9c168913-71c2-4397-9e91-5584a3d040d3_zps8c050123.jpg


    • The filter on our pool has gone out (we think) and my garbage disposal has stopped working. Sweet Jimmy took it off, took it apart and put it back on. It's shot. :(



    • I tried a new hairstyle because we have been at the beach and pool so much, I am washing my hair every day. I usually wash it every other day. I twisted my bangs and just let it dry naturally. I even slept with the twist in last night and I think it's still ok? :)

     photo c0dbecba-4306-45e5-85db-457f8ee7d837_zps13833ca8.jpg


    • I picked up this bathing suit for Hollin at Old Navy. They are on sale right now for $8!

     photo a7f89ce9-2ff7-4951-badc-c9b6704e9f25_zpsf4c2b33f.jpg


    • The babies ate on the couch this morning together. Hollin usually sits in her highchair, but wanted to sit with Harper this morning. They are growing up too fast. And yes, we are eating off paper plates. Mommy is kind of liking the low-maitenance aspect of this :)

     photo 7aea84c0-579e-4aba-a5a3-cf3755c6fd76_zpsdbec9fdf.jpg



    • And lastly, because I am so proud and shocked, I must share the following photo:


     photo 4f2fa86c-78d7-4ac5-8500-efd5e25d39a9_zps6974b3b7.jpg


    • This is Harper and Hollin at the beach yesterday. Jimmy and I were both sitting in our lounge chairs, watching them play. Ya'll. We were sitting. They didn't get too far away and listened very well. Tuesday, July 9, 2013 is going down in history as the first time Jimmy and I have been able to sit down and relax at the beach in as long as we can remember. Halleluijah!!!!!
    Happy Wednesday!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Pin It button on image hover