photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Because they're cute

Oh, my little ones. They can make me want to pull my hair out sometimes, but good grief, they're cute.

My heart SWELLS anytime we are out and someone says anything about how cute my kids are. Don't you? It's one of the best feelings you can get as a parent.
...........................................

It's been SO hot lately. And the air conditioning went out on my Jeep, so while we wait to get that fixed, daddy has been scooting around doing all kinds of school and church things on the other car. So, we've been at home a lot :)

It's been a challenge keeping them entertained, but we're managing. I've snapped some candid pics of them and just wanted to share!

Harper selected a nice, smooth rock from the front yard and had fun with paint. Sissy later ripped the plastic apron, so I'm not sure how much painting will be going on from here on out..

 photo f32f51b7-4c1d-402f-984d-99c49c60ab71_zpsad89504b.jpg

I love this pic of Hollin. She is a tiny bit obsessed with the vacuum at the moment. She had stopped to watch her favorite movie and I could just kiss that little mouth forever. This is one of my favorite times of day because she's just had a bath and smells so sweet :)

 photo 2f3d8c3b-69f8-40a9-9f61-5ac8e80d725b_zpsf5a77c21.jpg

I bought some ice-pop molds from Bed, Bath and Beyond last year and I think it's the best $5 I've ever spent. Ice pops are one of my go-to activities when I just need to go outside for a minute. They're so into the pops that they actually give my ears a break for a little while.

Hollin had dropped hers in the dirt and WOULD NOT let me have it back. I love that smile :)

 photo 345e21dc-dbf0-41ed-9538-c8d75e99689e_zps37cac511.jpg


This picture of Harper makes me happy/sad! It still trips me out to see him dressed up in what I think he will be wearing when he is 16. Button down? Check. Casual cool khakis? Check. Rainbows and hipster sunglasses? Check.

 photo a4375431-a0de-4d5c-bf27-76e93ad8e5d8_zps5573441b.jpg

If Hollin is still awake at 7pm when Jimmy gets home, she loves to sit on his feet. I don't think she adores him at all :)
 photo 331c73dc-7bd4-404e-8498-835c457f9e4a_zps8e566afa.jpg

Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover