photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I'm going to do something about it

Ok, I don't have much substance today, but I wanted to mention a few things that have been helpful/random :)

Randomly at Target a few weeks ago, I picked up some of this Suave 3 in 1 shampoo for the babies and I have not looked back.



I used to use this stuff...

But it made combing through their hair so difficult. I had tried the leave in conditioner spray, but they would always try to grab it out of my hand and dodge it when I would spray it on.  The Suave makes it SOO much easier to get the brush through. Not to mention it's $1.99 as opposed to almost $7 for the Johnson's.  It makes my whole upstairs smell like watermelon at bathtime. I just love it :)


I think I am going to sign up to go to Jimmy's gym.  Here's the thing; I know that I am not overweight. But I am not happy with my body at the moment. So, I gotta do something. I have no definition in my arms, or anywhere for that matter haha!! Now that I am staying home with the kids again, I find myself snacking ALL day long. I'm not bored. I am genuinely hungry. I run around with them so much that I work up an appetite. But the running around with the kids is not giving me muscle tone :( I know that I could save myself the money each month by just getting out and walking/running, but it's SO hot! And the babysitting at the gym doesn't hurt either :)

(The first pic is my shot and then Hollin looked at me from her bath and said "Cheeeeeseee!!" in the second one. And no makeup, everyone. This won't happen again :)
 photo a0960e96-6624-42b8-a79a-4417dec691bd_zps45473105.jpg

My sweet girl is obsessed with this movie. We watch it at least twice a day. Did I mention it's 90 minutes long? .....



Yesterday morning, I put her in the bed with me. She pulled the covers up, pointed at the TV and said, "Bah-bie!"
 photo c535f73d-92a5-46b2-b045-29d887ea232f_zps677ab439.jpg
(I secretly love that she is so girly.)

My sweet husband is getting baptized on July 28th! I am so super proud of him for taking this step. At our church, each person films a short video that is shown right before they are baptized. Jimmy is filming his this Thursday. I am so excited/nervous for him! You know that I will share the video on the blog as soon as I can get my little hands on it :)

Harper is being SO funny right now. Today, while at a carpet store, there was a little basketball goal set up. He picked up the ball and said, " Watch and learn. It pays to know how to do this."

I could not stop laughing!!

Happy Tuesday :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover