Jimmy and I had such a great time this weekend and I wanted to share a few fun details to look back on :)
I have mention that we have made sort of a "pact" in the last few months that we will start making more time for the two of us. We all know what happens when babies come along and for us, babies (well one) happened pretty early in our marriage. I became pregnant with Harper 9 months after we got married and the time of just the two of us was full of getting used to his work schedule and living on a newlywed budget. We really didn't go many places. We mainly focused on making our little house a home and traveling back and forth to see family.
Now that we "think" we see the light at the end of the crazy-tunnel that is young children, we are focusing on us and doing new things!!!
So.... Friday night, we went on a Date-Night Skate-Night at our church. My goal was to meet a couple or two and hope that we could find out more about a small group that would work for us. Once everyone was out on the ice, however, there was a lot of focusing on not falling :) Not a lot of conversations were happening. We were there for about an hour and my feet were dying, so we left and did a little shopping since we had a babysitter.
Blurry, but I could tell he was concerned about getting on the ice..
______________________________
Saturday night was the Luke Bryan concert!!! I had been looking forward to this for so long and he did not disappoint! Thompson Square and Florida Georgia Line opened. They were good, but Lukey was great :) He played for about 2 1/2 hours.
We had hoped to get there to tailgate a bit, but we learned our lesson the hard way. We got there WAY too late.
We had a lot of fun just being silly
My phone died toward the end of the concert, so I couldn't get many photos. I was too busy drooling over the entertainment and watching the crazy people in front of us pee. Yes, you read that right. They just did their business right there in front of their seats. So classy.
We had a great time though and are looking forward to more fun things!!!
Happy Monday :)













So jealous I Love FLAGA Line!!
ReplyDeleteThey were really good!! :)
Delete