photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Friday, July 12, 2013

The Cushy Life - 5 on Friday!



Hello Friends!

I am just tickled about the weekend we have coming up and I will be sure to share all of the details next week :)

Let's get this party started....

1. I'm loving these Sea Wees that I recently picked up for Miss Hollin. We have already gotten our money's worth out of them. They can get wet and the buckles will not rust. They clean up nicely too! You can find them here
 photo 3c7c5b89-74ce-4c92-b369-8d1a71c1c234_zps72b4361a.jpg

2. Jimmy has lost about 5 pounds since he started with his personal trainer. It doesn't sound like a lot, but he certainly looks way different. I am so proud of how he has stuck with it and even looks forward to getting his rear kicked now.

 photo e0cd6252-ebda-4af0-aed1-5d13fbc1ff42_zpsaf73e598.jpg

3. I threw together a little sauce to jazz up our steam-in-bag green beans and it was actually pretty good!   Who knew that a little soy sauce and dijon mustard would be tasty together :) I lied and told Jimmy that it was a Pinterest recipe so that he wouldn't balk at it. I do what I have to do to get him to try new things :)
 photo 78cf709b-a846-4808-85cc-8d65e851e8d7_zpsab6a47d7.jpg

4. I have been thinking about putting together a house tour of Casa Cushing. We have made a lot of small (and some big) changes since we moved in Jan. 2012. I think it would be fun to see how far we have come.

5. I am waiting and dying for Kate Middleton to have that baby already!! (Note that I wrote this post at 8:10pm on July 11th:)  I can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl and what kind of awesomely royal name he/she will have. We all know Kate will look fabulous after giving birth too :)

 photo bcc837cb-49b8-42fd-92e3-c0478d6615ea_zps6d6d4d12.jpg

I hope you have a great Friday and fantastic weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover