photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Party Planning - year 2!

I can't believe that my little girl is going to be 2 on Halloween. It kind of makes me want to sit in the middle of the floor and rock back and forth. These have been the fastest two years of my life!

But, I'm still planning on putting together a small party for her so I've been Pinterest-ing it up. Naturally :)



I found a few cute and simple things that I think I can pull off.




I don't really know what to do in the way of decorations. I want to do something cute but not too time consuming :) I'm so picky aren't I?





How cute is the gold stem on this?


Miss Hollin is quite the little mommy, so that makes gift shopping very easy :)



I know she would just love some mommy accessories too.




Pottery Barn Kids really know how to get me. I literally cannot handle the cuteness of these little accessories right now. 





Looks like I need to get busy :)


Happy Tuesday,

1 comment:

  1. baby alive!!! yes! i think i used to have the old school version. that thing is suh-WEET! ;)

    looking forward to seeing you put these ideas into action! so precious!!! loving the pumpkins!

    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover