Tide Pods
I didn't think I would like these little candy-looking things, but I probably will keep on buying them! In my mind lots of detergent=great smelling clothes. I didn't think these would have enough detergent to get that great scent but thankfully, I was wrong!
WCM
"Hi, I'm Ashlynn and I don't like Pumpkin Spiced Lattes." I know some of you are probably gasping! I'll admit, I have tried to like this legendary flavor, but I just don't. White Chocolate Mocha is my friend. Luckily there is a Starbucks on the way to Harper's Preschool :)
Spongebob
Yes, Spongebob makes me happy! Before I had babies, I really didn't understand why kids went nuts over this show. Now that I have a 4 year old lil man, he is happier than a clam to sit and watch this show for awhile. I've actually lol'ed a few times myself.
Pampering
When I run out of something, I run out of everything. This goes for groceries, beauty products, you name it. I ran out of lotion and ran out to VS to get more. I grabbed their 5 for $30 deal (with my $10 off birthday coupon) and in the process accidentally grabbed this shower gel. Oh what a happy accident :) I look forward to my showers like never before.
Pretty Skin
And of course I ran out of foundation at the same time and picked up this Cover Girl Outlast. I LOVE this stuff. The coverage is so great (I need a heavier coverage bc this momma doesn't have the best skin.) I love that it has a pump and it goes on so evenly. It dries to more of a powdery finish, so I typically don't do powder on quick mornings out.
Leggo my Eggo
These little things are my SAVING grace in the mornings. Both of the babies love them! I can put Hollin in her chair and Harper at the table, then run upstairs to get dressed and get everyone's clothes together. No, they aren't organic or anything like that, but it works for us.
Lukey B
Ya'll, I was at Target before 9am on the morning this CD came out. All of my family are now full on Luke Bryan fans. Both the kids clap and sing to "That's My Kind of Night" every. single. day on the way to Preschool. So catchy :)
I always say it's the little things that can brighten my day :) What kinds of things are you loving right now??














AMEN to some luke bryan!!! seriously...how do his songs NEVER get old?! ALL OF THEM?!?! amazing.
ReplyDeleteoh man, don't get me started on Luke Bryan haha. Love his songs, saw him in concert. Easy on the eyes too :)
DeleteI don't really like PSLs either, shhh! We shall both be shunned forever.
ReplyDeleteLOL "shunned." I seriously have tried it at least three times and I just don't like it. blech.
Delete