photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A couple of updates... don't get mad :)


I feel like the most unreliable blogger ever.


  • I have promised a room from my home each Tuesday until I get through the whole house and I've made good on that promise twice!  While going through my pictures, however, I realized that every single one of them are blurry.  I took them in such a hurry! My promise to you is that I will resume the tour NEXT Tuesday after the hurriedness of Thanksgiving is behind us. 




  • My husband also sends his deepest apologies for not resuming Manly Mondays yesterday. I couldn't help but chuckle because he is having a crash course in the time-vortex that is blogging.


So, with all of this being said, I am taking a little bloggy break for the rest of the week. We are going to be traveling for the majority of the week and I'm going to soak up the time with my family members that I don't see enough!!


I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with family, fun and good food! 
{Now excuse me while I dream of having this beautiful table setting with no fear of broken glass} 

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover