photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Home Tour : {Upstairs Hallway & Harper's Room}


Before we dive in, I have to admit that I'm so happy to be back in blog-land after my little Thanksgiving breather!  There were a few moments that I wanted to hop on the laptop and share on what we were doing, but I will recap all of that starting tomorrow. I hope all of you had a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving with your families :)

Now, on with the house tour!

I remember seeing this inspiration picture a few years ago and it's such a great space-filler, so Jimmy and I tackled this idea and made it our own.  Here is how we did ours way back when :)


Now it resides on our upstairs hallway.  I just love it so much.



Harper's Room has come a long way and it was one of the first rooms we tackled when we moved in!  Lots of painting and love went into his big boy room.



We replaced the rickety sliding doors with double doors. 





Every single door upstairs was painted black and took 6 coats to get back to white. Super fun, I tell ya. 



Harper doesn't spend much time in his room to be perfectly honest, but I am aiming to get him to play in here sooner than later. He likes to be where I am, so that's usually downstairs.

He also has the most comfortable bed in the house, I do believe :) I hope he loves his room as much as I do!

7 comments:

  1. love all the changes, it's so fun making a house a home:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love making it my own :)

      Delete
  2. Harper's room looks so cozy! And I am loving the fence idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's one of my most favorite DIY's yet!

      Delete
  3. His room looks fabulous! I love the wood floors and the coziness (and practicality) of the space. It's obvious the labor of love you put into this. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Cozy is always what I go for, so thanks for making my heart happy!!

      Delete
  4. FIrst time visiting! I love finding fellow mom bloggers! Thanks for sharing some of your house, at some point I will eventually get around to making our house a home and nice and cozy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover