I've been simmering on my post about closing my blog for about a week and I know one thing for sure. I can't walk away from all the time and hard work I've put into the Cushy Life! Some of you have been here since I was known as "A Cushy Baby Blog" and I thank you for sticking around. {Doesn't that seem like FORever ago?}
As frustrating as it can be to have SO much I want to say/update on and not be able to, it would gnaw at me too much if I knew this little space wasn't waiting for me to write whenever I'm ready.
So, I am removing the pressure on myself to feel like I have to update a few times a week. Right now, it just isn't realistic, but I'm going to do the best I can.
I miss writing about the specifics in my life, because that's what makes it mine.
I'm going to try harder not to do as many generalized "random" posts and get back to really writing and talking about what we are up to. I miss that so much.
I hope that you will check back with me and see what we are doing/working on around here because rest assured, there is always something in the works!! :)








Glad this is the direction you are going! I guess I don't understand why someone would specifically stop following you because you don't post as often. It is no work for me to continue following you since your posts just pop up in my Bloglovin' feed whenever you do post. :)
ReplyDelete