photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Cushy Life Christmas 2013 : Part 2


Because we have a Firefighter, Police Officer and Physician in the family, some holidays and celebrations just have to wait until later. Fortunately, we were able to host my family from Rocky Mount the Saturday after Christmas!!

{There are very few things I love more than getting my house ready and cooking for them to come visit!}

Here is Miss Myra and I. I just can't believe how big she is getting! And yes, those are totally Bojangles biscuits back there. Represent NC!!



I wouldn't call my house "big" but it's certainly not teeny. It's just so funny that no matter who we have over, they all try to cram in the kitchen hahah.

My cousin Alison had the great idea of continuing the tradition that we used to have when my grandma was still with us. We used to get the dumbest looking hats we could find and get her to put them on because she was always so prim and proper. After her stroke, her silly side came out. We had so much fun with it :)




Now, a few years later, it goes on!!






{My husband is slowly starting to look just like his dad. So funny}

And then there's this picture of my mom and dad. I laugh at it no matter what. 

I didn't get tons of pictures this year because I was just enjoying my time with everyone. We had a great time, like we always do :)

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean... We're doing our final family Christmas next weekend. I'm not hosting this year though, it's my sister's turn.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover