Today at 11am, I am having my FACEBOOK launch party as a Jamberry Nails Consultant. I am super excited and yes, a little nervous. I wanted to extend the invitation to my blog friends because there is a possibility of prizes if you attend!
What kind of party is this? This party is my "Hi! I'm a new Consultant party and will be held on Facebook! You don't have to get dressed up or go anywhere.
What do you have to do? Search me on Facebook as Ashlynn Gardner Cushing and friend me so I can add you! You can "defriend" me at the end of the party if you want. Don't worry, I won't be offended!!
What can you win? Just for joining the party, you are given 25 entries into a raffle to win a FREE sheet of Jamberry Nails! Who doesn't love free stuff?
How long does it last? This Monday at 11am until this Friday at 10pm. Yes, 5 days long!! You have plenty of time to browse my site (link in my sidebar) and make decisions about which Jams you want to rock!
During the week, my consultant and I will be answering questions about Jamberry Nails because a lot of folks just want to know, "What the heck are they?" She is awesome and is helping me out because I'm the new kid in class.
I hope you will join me! It's going to be so much fun and you can party from your couch!
What better way to kick off a party than with a little beverage of your choice and this......
Ok, it's more like this
If you aren't a party girl, you can get right to it by going to my site and browsing over 300 ways to make your nails look fabulous for 2-4 weeks at a time.
ashlynncushing.jamberrynails.net
Hope to see you there!!











So do I need anything other than the nail part? I have been eyeing it on FB :)
ReplyDeleteNo ma'am! If you clicked "join" for my Facebook, party then you are all set!!
ReplyDeleteI clicked join, I just saw where the Whitney? put something on there like other things to put the nails on. I just wanted to make sure when I ordered, I got everything I needed and the nail part was all lol My pregnant brain has gotten the best of me these days.
ReplyDeleteNo worries, I totally understand the preggy brain! We gotcha covered :)
ReplyDelete