It has been a HOT minute since I have done a 5 on Friday. Life has been a little crazy, but I'm having a lot of fun being busy! (Ok yes, I'm a little tired too!) Let's go!!
1. {Herrr}
I did a full post recently about my hair and I got tons and tons of feedback and questions about it. I just updated a few pictures. Read my full post here!! If you are a color/bleach slave like myself, I hope my post is helpful in some way. I love sharing a good thing:)
{2. Legitimate Little Man}
Ya'll. My Harper was registered for Kindergarten this past week. And he started playing T-ball. He is turning 5 next month. I can't believe we are here! I remember talking about T-ball and Kindergarten when he was born as if it would be SO far away. It makes me just a teeny bit sad, but for the most part I'm just excited for him! New things are so fun!
{3. Baby Fever}
No, not yours truly. If you have read my blog for a little while, you know that my Hollin is OBSESSED with babies. She finally got to hold a real, sweet little baby a few days ago. She was in such a trance and place of bliss. The sweetest thing I've ever seen.
{4. Spring, I'm ready.}
A few weeks ago, I batted my eyelashes at my hubby and convinced him to cut out a little yard stake for me to paint. I'm kind of in love with my little bunny! Not too shabby for some first-timers.
{5. Nail Love}
I am loving these Jamberries I got to wear for my son's games!! I've got the spirit (he probably won't think it's as funny when he plays in high school.) Sorry son.
(Check out the link in my sidebar if you want to know more about Jamberry) :)
Happy Friday friends!! Here's hoping that Spring weather is here for ALL of us this weekend!!










I love your kids' names! I just signed my youngest up for preschool. I can't believe it. They grown way too fast. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by Jen! Yes, they grow way too fast. It's hard not to be a little sad about it sometimes :(
Delete