photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Friday, May 2, 2014

5 on Friday


I'm SO happy the weekend is here! The storms have rolled away and we are expecting flawless weather for Saturday and Sunday.  I'm also happy to have a moment to sit and blog. There have been some pretty BIG things going on here at The Cushy Life and I promise I will share as soon as I can :)

This is probably the most random 5 on Friday I have ever done, but that's the point right??


1. Those Moments
Here lately I've been having MAJOR anxiety about Harper going to Kindergarten this fall. I'm so excited for him though!! In the back of my mind I always hear, "It's your last few months with him at HOME with you. Enjoy it." I've taken so many pictures and videos and it has spilled over to my sweet Hollin. I snapped this yesterday after her nap. She is usually in a pretty bad mood when she wakes up and the only thing that calms her is being wrapped in a blanket and cuddled by mommy. I don't want to be sappy or sad, but I know I will miss these days! Love these babies.




2. Girl must haves
I have decided that as the mom of a little girl, I just can't go through a warm weather season without these Sun and Sand Sandals. They go with everything and Hollin can wear them at the beach. I don't have to worry about them wearing about by the end of summer. They are SUPER durable. Not to mention adorable.



3. Dollar Spot Lock Down
Target strikes again. I scored some super cute folders and polka dot shades for Miss H.  Oh, Target. Why?




4. Minivan Mommy
No I don't have one BUT.... I'd be lying if I said I had never entertained the thought. I switched to our car vs. our gas-guzzling SUV and this was my passenger seat.  There is NO storage!!


5. Stay Spring
I know Easter is over but I just can't part with my mantle :) It will probably stay like this until June.




I hope all of you lovelies have a wonderful and beautiful weekend!!


8 comments:

  1. Love your mantel! I have a mini-van and love it! It gets pretty good gas-mileage and has more storage. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks April! They get more and more attractive by the year for me!!

      Delete
  2. The photo of you and your daughter is so precious!! My youngest niece is almost out of the age where she likes to cuddle and it makes me so sad...well until I have my own haha! Hope you have a wonderful weekend - happy to have found your blog through the link-up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! Cuddle that sweet niece :)

      Delete
  3. That photo is too sweet! I'm living outside of Charlotte at the moment but Wilmington is my hometown and I absolutely adore every bit of it! Have the best weekend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zelle! I love it here. I'm sure you love coming back for visits :)

      Delete
  4. Oooh I love your mantle! And don't worry about taking the decor down- our neighbors still have their Christmas lights and Christmas wreath up (and yes, they still turn on the lights every night. Haha!).

    I found you through the link up! I hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Les! Christmas in May. Well at least they are still festive with lighting it up each night. haha. Gotta love some neighbors :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover